Thursday, March 6, 2008

P4 Levels are back...

I did O this month... my P4 was 26... which is much better than last month. It seems they also did a Beta at 7DPO... and it was negative. I barely got off the phone before I started crying... I don't know if its too soon for a beta or not, but its so discouraging. My eyes are stinging and I just want to curl up in a ball... this sucks!!

I had messaged DH before my doctor called and asked him to pick me up some ice cream and cookie dough... I am having a rotten week and now an even more rotten day... I need to cheat on my diet tonight and indulge in my favourite treats.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

26 is GREAT! Wow you go girl!

It is WAY to soon for a beta! What were they thinking??? Please don't get to upset. Today would be the FIRST day for implantation, and it can take 3 days for the beta to get to a + level. Please don't be discouraged. ((((HUGS))))

PS I cheated onmy diet last night too after my rotten day. Enjoy your treat.