Monday, March 10, 2008

Bad week got worse...

So after my bad week last week I was hoping the weekend would be better!! Friday was good, 2 good friends came over and we had a great night! Then Saturday morning I went out with my sister and a friend to pick up her wedding dress... we were at a stop light and were rear ended by a lady driving at high speed... that turned the weekend horrible... My back and head were killing and my neck was sore. DH and I just stayed in Saturday night and relaxed. Sunday morning I woke up and could hardly move my neck... DH brought me to the hospital in town and the doctor said it was whiplash... PLUS, they made me pee in a cup, and they said I am not pregnant... that was at 11DPO. I guess its pretty much over this cycle... I am just waiting for AF to come now to start the next round of Clomid.

No comments: