Friday, February 8, 2008

Feeling a bit better...

It’s been just over a week since I last wrote, and I guess I am in a better mood. I had a really good week... Work has been going great; my friends have been amazing... especially some of them! I went to my good friends wedding and it was wonderful! I also went to see Rascal Flatts last night and that was incredible!

I am trying really hard to genuinely get out of this funk... not just to pretend I am happy... I really want to be happy! I talked to someone very special to me last night and she shared a bit about how she felt when she was having trouble having a baby... it really helped me open my eyes to some things. It will happen... I just don't know when or how yet. I am really working hard at focusing on the positive and not only the negative.

I am also in the 2ww... FertilityFriend says I O'd a few days later then I think I did... but that’s ok... regardless I am in the 2ww and trying not to obsess over any "symptoms". I went for my p4 and a beta last Thursday incase I O'd the week before- and I called my doctors office Tuesday for the results and they are apparently closed this week. So I am going for another series of tests this afternoon. When I was at the lab last week the tech, who now knows me by name, gave me a frequent card- its a little card with the barcodes identifying the tests I get regularly... now I don't need to bring in a requisition paper, just show my card, they scan it, take my blood, and I am on my way... How sad that it has some to me getting a frequent tester card, lol.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, and thanks again for reading.

No comments: