Tuesday, February 12, 2008

AF arrived... Clomid didn't work last cycle :(

I woke up yesterday morning and my temp had dropped. I tried to stay positive b/c I had no other AF symptoms. I got a call from my doctors around lunch saying my beta from Friday was negative... I called back to ask about my P4 level and she called me later in the evening. I had my worst level yet... 10... What the hell?? The Clomid didn't work at all last month! They have increased my dose to 150mg and will monitor my levels this month... if it doesn't work again I am not sure if they will increase again or if she will stop the clomid.

I took a long hot bath when I got home last night and as soon as I got out I was doubled over in cramps... and they still haven't let up. Even my prescription meds are not helping ease them- I just want to curl up in a ball. I thought they were bad before, but since starting clomid they are 100x worse.

Well I have to get back to work, I will update again once I start my Clomid on Thursday... happy freaken Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am so sorry about the clomid not working this cycle and AF showing up. Ihave bad cramps in a normal cycle too and am dreading AF on Clomid. I haven't even told DH about that side effect for fear it will freak him out to much.

I hope uping your dose works. I know a lot of nesties didn't Oon 150 but did at 200. GL next cycle!