Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sad :(

Today I am just sad... lately I have had more and more days like this, and I hate it! Its like I am in a funk and can't get out of it! My eyes are constantly burning with tears behind them and I cry everynight in the shower... I hate it! and I hate putting up a front so people think I am happy and strong... I am not happy or strong... I am miserable and scared, emotional and tired... so tired of all of this!! I can't concentrate at work and my mind constantly wanders!

At acupuncture last night I was trying to visualize, as I have been taught, and I couldn't do it... this has been happening more and more lately... I am scared... I can't picture myself pregnant or having a baby. Everyone around me seems to be able to picture it and they all seem so confident.

I am trying to keep busy, running errands, seeing friends, volunteering, babysitting.. anything... as soon as I stop or start to think too much I get upset! I can't sleep, I am not hungry, I am not happy :(

I hope I get out of this funk soon... I have to!

3 comments:

Ariella said...

I felt that way all last week and still feel that deep sadness somedays. I hope your days start to get better. Maybe when the weather changes we will once again see the light.

Kristin said...

Oh honey... I so understand what you are going thru. It's possibly a side effect of the clomid. I was a total wreck on clomid. One of the worst depressions I've ever been through. It'll get batter, I promise!

Brooke said...

BIG HUG! This is such a difficult time, identitiy wise. You'll get through. All the drugs don't help the level headed factor at all!!