Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No idea whats going on!

Its been a few days since I last blogged, nothing new has really happened! I have NO idea if I actually O'd and/or when... I have had positive OPK's and other symptoms at 2 different times... so no idea... I don't even know when to go in for my P4 this month.... it is so confusing! I am going to call my doctor and fax over a copy of my chart and see what she says...

I am getting really sick of planning my life in 2 week increments... I feel like I can't commit to doing things far in advance because I might be O'ing then, or might need to be going to my doctors for an ultrasound or for a P4... it is so frustrating!!

I really think if this doesn't happen by May I am going to need to take a few months off and just relax... not have to chart daily, not use OPK's, no blood tests or ultrasounds, no 2ww... It's been way too long doing all those things with no break...


On another topic... one of my very best friends is getting married this weekend!! I haven't been this excited about going to a wedding since my own!! I am so excited for her and can't wait to see her get married!!!

No comments: