Thursday, September 6, 2007

So it has been 16 days since I took my last Prometrium pill and still no AF... I called my doctor on Tuesday and she said to call back if I didn't get it by today... I called back today and she wants me to come in tomorrow to discuss it and the next steps... I have no idea what the next steps are... but I guess we will see tomorrow!!

This week is dragging by!! I am so tired... I almost fell asleep driving home last night, normally the hour commute doesn't bother me, but I was struggling last night!! I can't wait for the weekend! Since I have been so tired lately I haven't been doing much at night, I have been nesting and reading blogs online... I am really enjoying reading other people's blogs- the give me an insight in to how other people deal with things and handle the ups and downs! I hope people reading my blog find it helps them a little as everyone elses help me!

1 comment:

Busted said...

Sounds like my evenings too! Hope you get AF soon. I haven't had one since April. My RE hasn't given me provera b/c he said I don't need to get one for now. So frustrating though.

-Schmoodle (bustedbabymaker.blogspot.com)