Sunday, September 2, 2007

Small Town, Big Fair!

This weekend was really nice, and busy!! We live in a small town in southern Ontario and there is a BIG fair in town this weekend! I went on Friday with my mom, aunts and little cousins, one of which is my God Daughter, we went on some kiddie rides, played games and ate cotton candy! After that everyone came back to our place for some dinner, drinks and fun! I had a great time!

On Saturday DH and I decided to stay in and relax just the two of us! We got bored just hanging out and watching TV so we went into the city, about 10 minutes from us, and went to the mall to get a game- We ended up wandering into the baby section at Sears and pretended we were shopping for a nursery- we picked out cribs, strollers, car seats and playards- it was kinda fun! DH held my hand pretty tight as we walked away and said he knew it would happen soon! It was so sweet of him- he is the best! I can tell this whole process is started to get to him too- I see how good he is with my little cousins, they absolutely love him and he is fantastic with them!!

Well I am off to the fair again... we are going with my Grandparents today, The Wilkinson's are performing at the fair today- it should be fun- DH and I are going now to hold some seats in the grand stand!! I can't wait to indulge in a caramel apple today, mmmm!!!

Have a great day, and enjoy the holiday tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Karen At Home Blog said...

Hello, I saw your blog on the TTTC board. I mostly lurk on their due to my limited posting capabilities and enjoy hearing how everyone is experiencing their challenging TTC journey in their own way. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck!!!!

karenandjeff (nestie name)