Sunday, September 16, 2007

I went to see DH's cousins baby... he is adorable! He had low blood sugar, but other than that he is healthy!! They are truly lucky for this as they had no doctors care through the whole pregnancy! Visiting them in the hospital was rough, she is so young and I don't think she has any idea what she is getting into... they are blessed to have the supportive family they do! Her parents are feeling so guilty that she didn't come to them sooner- they shouldn't- they are wonderful and she hid it well!

This weekend was nice- I went away Friday night to visit a close friend- she recently moved 3hrs away and her fiance is away on training- we had a nice visit and it was great to catch up! Saturday and today DH and I worked on our bedroom... since we spend a lot of time in there we thought we should dress it up a little- it had mismatched furniture and painters white walls. It now has dark chocolate brown walls, new dressers and a dressing table and a nice crisp white duvet cover... or at least it will once its all assembled- we plan to finish it tomorrow night!

I took my last Clomid pill on Friday- I must say, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting- I didn't have too many side effects!! I had hot flashes- correction, I STILL am getting hot flashes- they are brutal! But other than that just a headache one day and some slight bloating! I am not sure if I will get more bloated closer to ovulation or if I should expect and others, but if this is it- I can handle that!!

I am now waiting to O, charting my temps and using the ovulation strips... speaking of those strips- they drive me mad- I hate analyzing them- is it dark enough, is it darker than the test line, lighter? I wish it would just say YES or NO!! Oh well!

No comments: