Saturday, September 22, 2007

I don't have too much to say, I just haven't written in a week! Its been a busy week at work and I have been very emotional this week! DH and I refinished our bedroom- new paint, new dressers and an awesome dressing table!!

Good News... I got 2 days of positve OPK's- Thursday and Friday! DH was feeling horrible Thursday so we didn't do any BD'ing- but we did last night and we will again tonight!

The other reason we didn't do anything Thursday night was that we were babysitting my little cousin- he is 7 months old and soo cute! We had him from 4pm Thursday until 8pm Friday... it was really nice! Although he is teething so he was crying a lot!!

I had a pretty good week and I am ready to start the 2ww... I am really hoping and praying this is it and this month will be our BFP month!!

No comments: