Sunday, September 30, 2007

BLAH... that is exactly how I feel today!! I am so emotional and feeling pretty down today! I was supposed to get together with some people to make t-shirts for Oktoberfest, but the person organizing with me didn't feel like doing it today- I kinda got fed up with all the rescheduling and just said forget it to the shirts! I feel really bad, but I am always the one who has to organize and ensure things happen- ALWAYS! No one seems to appreciate it, and I am getting fed up with it! I try to do good things and nice things for others, but you can only do it for so long before you start to feel like people just expect these things- and when you don't do them, they actually get upset! Anyways- I am just going to stop worrying so much about others and start putting myself first for awhile!

I am really lucky to have my best friend, she is wonderful... I know she doesn't understand everything I am going through with IF, but she really tries and she is always willing to listen! She knows how upset I have been getting and how shitty I have been feeling- and today when I was venting on the phone to her she said she was on her way over with a sappy movie and we were going to watch it together this afternoon! Its just what I needed!

I am now 10 DPO and I was feeling so many symptoms- and my temps are looking great! I broke down and used one of my target cheapies, but got a BFN... I am really trying not to loose hope... I didn't test first thing, I had already been to the bathroom 2 times- and its early, and it was a cheapy! I am really praying hard this month- I don't know how much more I can take!!

I hope anyone reading has a great day, and please cross your fingers that it was too early to test!

No comments: