Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's my birthday!

So today is my 27th birthday. As I have mentioned my goal/plan was to be pregnant or have a baby by now... but no luck. Instead I am waiting to, dealing with all the clomid and met side effects and fighting a massive cold on top of it. I haven't slept at all this week between coughing, nausea and some horrible hot flashes.

Aside from all of that my birthday has been pretty good... my coworkers decorated my cube, baked me cupcakes and took me out for lunch! I have received many phone calls, texts, emails, and facebook posts wishing me a happy birthday- its been nice! Tonight DH is taking me out for dinner and then shopping to get some new jeans (none of mine fit good due to my weight loss)... I am also going to shop before I meet him as my MIL, FIL, and 2 SIL's gave me some money to go shopping!

well cheers to another year.... and hoping this year will be MUCH better than last!