Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not too much to update...

Well it is cycle day 10 and the Clomid seems to be working... well at least the side effects are very prominent, lol. I got a positive OPK last night- the test line was much strong than the control line. Seems really early though- that was just day 9. My first cycle on Clomid I O'd on day 11... so who knows! I really hope this cycle works, as I do every cycle, but its my birthday next month and it would be really really great to already be pregnant and not spend my birthday wishing I was!

I started last night with a personal trainer at my gym... and I got my butt kicked... worked out so hard it hurts to walk today! I feel great though... my weight loss is going so good, almost 30lbs now, still more to go, but I am feeling pretty good! Now I just want to get toned and work on a few key areas!! Weight loss is supposed to help with PCOS as well... so fingers crossed!!

Smiles :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow!! 30 lbs is amazing!! I'm working on losing weight too and just started blogging about it. It's great to see those results and I always love reading other people's stories. GL to you!!!

I'll keep my hopes up for you to get a wonderful bday surprise!

Christina
(ifoundmr.wright)
www.unquestionablelove.blogspot.com