Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I think I O'd...

Yesterday I had the most positive OPK I have ever had- the line went dark right away- and stayed WAY darker than the control line... I also had all the other symptoms and even a dull achy pain on my right side. Then this morning my temp spiked... I hope it stays up!! I really hope this month is the month... my birthday is coming up and it would be amazing... we could tell our parents at Easter and then the rest of our family and friends on mothers day... it would be perfect. I do this every month- picture when we would tell people and how... I guess it gives me something to look forward to.

I have also had a few baby dreams lately... which hasn't happened in a long time! I went into babies r us on Friday to get a gift for my cousin's first birthday- and I ended up wandering around thinking and looking at all the cribs, playards, strollers and clothes... I saw a few couples there planning their registry, and I wanted so bad for that to be me! Needless to say I left a little bit sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget hand me downs as well - lots to come your way - your time will come I know it!!