Sunday, December 30, 2007

I am lying on the couch feeling extremely lazy and sad today... but I need to get out of my house- or I am going to sit here and think... I am going to over analyze every symptom or non symptom I have, and I am going to stress over testing tomorrow or Tuesday and seeing a BFN. I cheated and tested early a few days ago, but I knew it was too early- and I got a very clear BFN.

I found out recently that a friend is pregnant after trying for one month... I am happy for her, but am hurting so bad at the same time... why couldn't that be me... why do I have to go through all this shit every month and have each one end with a BFN... when will it happen for me?

I am going to shower and figure out something to do today!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Keep yourself busy. I suggest holiday returns and a walk if it is nice in your part of the country. GL and my fingers are crossed for a nice high beta.