Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is over... almost! We have one more dinner tonight with my dad's family- but its smaller than the others. I got through it ok... It was rough, and I was pretty quiet Christmas Eve and Day... it didn't help that my stomach keep getting upset and I was extremely, abnormally tired... I would then lie down to relax for a bit, I would start thinking, and then get emotional.

There were so many baby comments I couldn't believe it... our families know about our situation and it still doesn't stop them... On Christmas eve I was holding a cousins baby and everyone was asking when I would be holding my own, and then FIL was holding the baby and he made his way over to me and kept saying how good holding a baby looked on him and he wants to be holding a Grandchild soon! And then at midnight mass I saw some teachers from my high school and they were asking me when I was going to get pregnant. This all just adds to the comment that I got Saturday when someone said "Oh wow, Your expecting".... and when i asked expecting what she said "Aren't you pregnant".... I couldn't believe it- I was so embarrassed and close to tears- I wasn't even wearing a shirt that could make me look pregnant- I had a fitted cute sweater on!

I am lying on the couch this morning with a stomach ache and have some how come down with a cold overnight... I am also feeling nauseous and don't want to eat....I think I will be one of the few people who will loose weight over the holidays this year!!

I am glad Christmas is over for the most part... just want New Years to be over and to start 2008... with hopes that it is much better than 2007!!

No comments: