Monday, November 12, 2007

Today was just a bad day... I have a cold, sore throat, I was nauseous, and very emotional, It hit me all at once! I was sitting at my desk working away and all the sudden I felt horrible- I got so emotional because I was feeling so sick- tears started running down my cheeks at work! I emailed my boss, let her know I was feeling horrible and I left. As soon as I got in the car I lost it, I started sobbing, uncontrollably! I called DH and had him so worried, he thought I was in some kind of an accident or something... I felt really bad after. It took me just under an hour to get home and when I finally did I crashed on my bed- cried myself to sleep and my puppy curled up beside me. My mom called later to see if I was ok- my best friend had called when I was driving and she was worried and called my mom... my mom proceeded to ask if I could be pregnant- i almost yelled into the phone that I wish that was why I was feeling so shitty and emotional, but its trying to get pregnant that is doing this to me!

I am so sick of feeling sick and so sick of all of this shit...

I was so happy when DH got home, he made me chicken soup and cuddled with me on the couch... he is wonderful! I am really trying to look at all the positives- DH and I have got so close because of all this IF stuff, he is the most wonderful man!

oh... and still no O :(

If I don't get it soon I am going to call my Dr and get some prometrium to get the next cycle started- this is ridiculous!

No comments: