Friday, November 16, 2007

I had an absolutely horrible night last night! The day started off so good, I was in such a good mood and so excited for a concert at night. The company I work for rented out the ACC in Toronto for a private surprise concert, turns out it was Van Halen and The Tragically Hip. DH and I met some of my coworkers in Toronto, about an hour from where we live. I started feeling ill on the way down, just a stomach ache. By the time we got to the restaurant I had to run to the bathroom to get sick, the pain in my abdomen got worse and worse and I couldn't stop getting sick... DH and I decided there was no way I would make it through the concert so we got back in the car and headed home. Once in the car the pain got so bad I was getting sick in a bag and bawling. We decided to try to get home and go to the hospital in town... DH drove so fast all the way and we made it in record time- me curled up in a ball the entire drive. Once we got to the emerg and I was triage I had x-rays done, a urine sample completed and blood tests... the pain started to ease and they let me go home... the doctor said that he thought it was a cyst that burst... they couldn't be sure until the morning when I could have an ultrasound. I went back this morning first thing and had a pelvic, abdominal and internal ultrasound... the doctor reviewed everything and said he is 99% sure it was a cyst bursting on my right ovary... he said there are multiple cysts and extra fluid. I am pretty sore today- just really achy on my right side.

I could not believe the pain I was in... I have felt nothing like that before!

It also happened with pretty bad timing... aside from the missed concert my aunt is going out of town this weekend and I am watching her 8 month old son until Sunday night- I picked him up this morning! AND... when I finally got home last night I did an OPK and it was positive... can you believe it... I for sure was not doing any BD'ing last night... and tonight we have the baby... I am going to have to put his playard in the spare room or the hall, hahaha.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Have fun BD tonight. Just put the little tike in the living room for a while. And remember most babies are sound sleepers so unless you scream you and DH can get the job done!