Monday, November 5, 2007

Not too much to report today, I upped my Metformin yesterday, I am now taking one pill at lunch and one at supper. I feel horrible this morning- very nauseous! Some good news is that I have lost 5lbs since starting the met a week ago- and I didn't change what I was eating too much- I lowered the white carbs because they tend to make me feel a little worse.

I hosted a couples baby shower on Saturday- it was nice! It was a lot of work, but I think the couple it was for were very happy and grateful!

I am still debating going to DH's 16 year old cousins baby's baptism- I have to let my MIL know this weekend! I really don't want to go- we are not even invited to the church- just to the party after- and they have rented a hall... it seems a little large to me! I know none of this is the babies fault- but like i have said before- everything has been handed to them on a silver platter and there have been no repercussions for not telling anyone that they were pregnant. My in laws are so happy there is a baby in the family and that this is the first great grandchild for my MIL's parents. I don't know what I should do, DH thinks we should go... but that means we have to buy them another gift! Things are tight with Christmas coming and saving for all the IF stuff... Anyone have any thoughts on what I should do??

Oh, and still no O!! Will it ever come?

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Busted said...

I'm so impressed you had the strength to throw a baby shower!

BTW, I "tagged" you - check out my blog for details.