Monday, March 24, 2008

CD 12

Well I am on cycle day 12 and these Clomid hot flashes are killing me! I was nauseous for the ENTIRE day yesterday and it kept getting worse with each hot flash... and they seemed to last forever. I tried to just ignore them and keep going because it was Easter and we were out visiting. We also went curling with my mom's family and even on the ice I was sweating! When I finally got home I took a bath and then did my hair... I thought I was going to pass out I felt so nauseous. I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me... I was hot and then cold, nauseous and dizzy... it was brutal. I think I maybe got 3 hours total... but very interrupted, I woke up at least once an hour.

DH checked the mail last night when we got home and there was a package for me... I had no idea what it was since I hadn't ordered anything online in awhile... It was from my Nestie TTTC Sister... she sent me a singing card and 2 packages of digital OPK's... so sweet of her and such a nice surprise- she is amazing- thanks again!

So far no O this month... not so patiently waiting... we are just doing TI with the Clomid again this month- I will have a 7DPO P4 test as well. If it doesn't work this month we will try one last cycle on Clomid and then its time to move on... but only after a break for the summer.

No comments: