Monday, January 21, 2008

Side Effects...

Yesterday I had a kind of freaky side effect, I was seeing white spots in my eyes... I couldn't focus on things at all. It went away after an hour or so, I laid down with my eyes closed. But it really freaked me out a bit. I have an appointment Thursday with my dr... so I will mention it then. If it was still happening today I would have called, but it seems to have stopped. All I have today is slight cramping, nausea, and hot flashes... not too bad! Maybe they are O pains?? I got a positive OPK yesterday, so I am hoping I O today or tomorrow. My temp went up a bit this morning, but nothing big, I think that was just due to lack of sleep- I woke up quite a few times last night!

Also,on a positive note,I weighed myself this morning... and I am down 3 more pounds... thats a total of 17lbs now!!! Wooo Hooo!! I feel really great, and I am starting to not hate my body so much!! I am eating better, much better, cutting out most junk and taking the metformin... I am really happy about the weight loss!!!

No comments: