Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Still no O... but patiently waiting!

Last night I went over to my aunts house to watch my 3 little cousins for a few hours... these children are the most adorable kids around-cute, smart and so full of love! Once I put the older 2 girls to bed and finished reading multiple stories I went downstairs with the baby... as soon as I sat down on the couch he curled up on my chest, smiled at me, and fell asleep... he remained in this same position for 2 hours... it was so amazing and sweet... after a little while I started to think and then slowly started to cry... What if I never have this... what if it is never my turn?? When my aunt and uncle arrived home we sat and talked about how amazing the kids are and they were telling me they didn't think they could love anyone as much as they do their kids- I can't wait to feel that... I already have so much love for a baby we don't even have yet! When I got in my car to leave and pulled off their street I started to cry again... I was so full of emotion and so scared. These are the nights that I wouldn't get through if it wasn't for my closest friends and my husband... thank you!

No comments: