Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year... New Start!!

I have made a few important new years resolutions this year... I am going to stop letting what people say and do bother me... I am going to stop listening or caring when people bug us about when we are going to have kids! I am going to try hard not to get upset every time i see a pregnant person or hear that someone else is pregnant!! I am also going to stop watching a baby story and all shows like it... why torture myself!

This is going to be my year... I am going to stay positive and be happy!! I have so much to be thankful for, I just need to remind myself of that! I have the most wonderful friends and family a girl could ask for... I have friends that will listen to me complain and cry about everything and they are so supportive - I am going to try hard not to do that so much- I will be strong this year!!

No comments: