Monday, January 7, 2008

I don't know how much more I can handle the Clomid... I am really loosing it this month. The jet lag can't be helping the emotions... but I know it is mostly the stupid clomid... I have heard people refer to them as the "Clomid Crazies" and I totally get it! Not only am I emotional, but the metformin is really making me sick again... it seemed to stop for a bit... but this past week it is back BIG TIME! I am aslo getting wicked hot flashes... they are worse than ever!! If I don't get some positive results and my Dr says to continue with the Clomid I am really considering taking a break month... but i don't know!!!

I am so emotional and keep getting all teary... Thank God for some amazing friends and my wonderful DH for keeping me smiling... I love you guys!! I couldn't get through any of this without you guys.... you mean the world to me!! Ah... now I am all teary again, lol.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I would try taking clomid in the evening. That really helps me with s/e.