Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So yesterday was weigh in day, I am trying to only weigh myself once a week... I am down 10lbs in 3 weeks!! I have been eating MUCH better and I feel better for it! I must attribute some of the loss to the metformin... it is forcing me to eat better- I feel like crap when I eat crap... but feel great when I am eating whole grains, fruit and proteins!! I have started drinking lots of Pomegranate Blueberry Juice... apparently the antioxidants will help with everything!! I am also wearing pants today that didn't fit a month ago... wooo hoo!!

Last night I watched my baby cousin for a few hours- he is adorable and so good!! I loved spending time with him... but when it was time for me to drop him back off with his mom I was sad and had a little cry to a sappy song on my way home!

I must say though... I am truly blessed to have such wonderful and supportive friends and such a great husband... I couldn't get through it without you guys... thank you... I don't say it enough!!

Still no O... I really hope it happens before I go away in January!

Back to work now- very busy, stressful week!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

CONGRATS, that is SO awesome!