Thursday, December 13, 2007

It has been a bad week!!! I have slipped and fallen 3 times on the ice, got stuck going up 2 hills and visited 3 ditches!! BRUTAL... on top of that work has been nuts and I have been working late almost everyday! But I am off tomorrow and leaving here at 3 today, I am heading to Buffalo to go Christmas shopping with some coworkers, we are spending the night and plan on consuming a decent amount of alcohol tonight!!

I am now on CD 12 and am hoping I O earlier than I did last month... the side effects of the Clomid are pretty bad this month, similar to the first month... so I am taking that as a good sign, hopefully I will O soon and strong!! If I do, I will be testing right in the middle of the holidays... that could be really good, or really bad!

I opened my blog up to some friends IRL... for any of you reading, Thank you- It really means alot!

Happy Thursday!!

No comments: