Friday, November 30, 2007

BFN @ 10 DPO :(

I got a BFN this morning with my FMU.... I am at 10 DPO today... my temp dipped at 8 DPO. I don't know how reliable the test was, this is my first cycle using the Internet cheapies from saveonetests.com... I don't know how sensitive they are!

I have not really been reading into any symptoms and for some reason I don't have too much hope this cycle. I have been really down this whole cycle, can't seem to get happy... I feel like crying every time I think about still not being pregnant... everyone else I know who has been trying is already pregnant... and it happened so easy for them :(

Today is just a very sad day... luckily DH could sense how down I am and we are going on a little date tonight... he was away all week on training and only came home last night... I am really looking forward to it, dinner and my choice of a movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck next time, im sorry :(