Monday, October 8, 2007

After a fun weekend of Oktoberfesting and family time I am now curled up in my bed with cramps :( I guess I am ready to start cycle 2 with Clomid. Since my progesterone level was so high we know the clomid did what it was supposed to, so we just have to do a little more BD'ing this month and hopefully it will happen!!

After getting my BFN on Friday I went Oktoberfesting with my friends and had a fantastic time! We went to the best German club in the Kitchener-Waterloo area to the largest Oktoberfest celebration around- it was great! Tons of beer, schnitzel, pretzels and polka! Great fun was had by all- until the ride home, lol. It was really nice to get out and just forget about things! We are heading out again next Saturday for more festing!

Saturday was kind of a blah day- I was pretty sick in the morning, but then we went to DH's parents house for our Thanksgiving dinner- steaks, lol. It was nice. When we got home I got a sad message on my facebook. Friends of ours who were set to get married in January have called off their wedding- they didn't day why- he was just messaging me to let me know his now ex fiance wouldn't be able to help me with the baby shower we are supposed to be co-hosting in a few weeks... the invites went out the day before- and they say co-hosted by the 2 of us! Now I am throwing it alone- oh well... I just hope the 2 of them either work things out, or are happier this way!

Sunday DH and I went to my aunt and uncles to celebrate Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family- we are really close to everyone in this family and see them all at least a few times a month and talk all the time! We are very lucky to have a family this close! But the day did have some not so great points- I lost track of how many times the baby question came up- and they all know we are having trouble- but that doesn't stop anyone- sometimes it takes all I have not to break down and cry.

Tonight we are headed to my Dad's parents house, "the farm", for our big Thanksgiving dinner- I can't wait- the dinner is always to die for! Also, my cousin who I am the closest in age to just had a baby- well his wife did- and she is adorable- I can't wait to hold her again!

Well I am going to take a nap and hope these cramps go away a little bit before we head to my Grandparents!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians!

No comments: